Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can My Feet Give Me Neck Pain Hard Lump On The Back Of My Neck... Something Simple Or Should I Be Worried?

Hard lump on the back of my neck... something simple or should I be worried? - can my feet give me neck pain

In October, I noticed a lump on her neck. It does not hurt and was very low, so I told my mother and my kind of exclusion. Around January I started with neck pain. The node is on the back of my neck and near the right against my cervical vertebrae on the right side. As it became increasingly difficult. I saw a neurosurgeon and he told me he was just a bone. They were not convinced that I am a regular neurologist who became a MRI of my brain, spine and neck looked soft tissue. Not directly, enter the results yet, but the friend of my mother, who works with the doctor, told us that the doctor said it was a lymph node.

My question is, is not the lymph nodes disappear in a few weeks? It was here, For 6 months and is growing instead remove him. I have severe headaches and dizziness from time to time, and numbness of the hands and feet, if it is bad. I also have the consistent low grade fever and feel short of breath a lot. I am also anemic and October to January, I lost about 20-30 pounds. My doctor knows nothing of fever, dyspnea and weight loss, because my mother thought it was important to say. The ball is hard, growing to touch a little, but the area around it is painful and pain in the neck and evil is not mobile.

I will probably next week, so he can tell us the results directly, but could the package is really only one lymph node?

0 comments:

Post a Comment